Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route 6 Days
Upon your arrival you will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) with our representative and transferred to your hotel in Moshi/Arusha town; you will meet our guide who will brief you on your upcoming trek and do the equipment final check to make sure you have all the necessary mountain gear.
Dinner and overnight.
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Arusha.
- Nights of accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees,
- Camping fees
- Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season Mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 hot meals daily while on the mountain, hot drinks and snacks
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (TLTO And TATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Portable flush toilet for Group of four if you are less than four you will pay extra 95$
Price Not Included:
- Travel insurance
- Laundry (Available at the hotel)
- Personal items and toiletries
- Surcharge for online payment of balance (5%)
- Tips for guides, porters, and cook (this is a guide to tipping on the mountain